Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Training
This qualification is aimed at anyone responsible for managing aspects of an organization’s health and safety. It is particularly relevant for employers as they have an ethical and legal obligation to keep their people healthy and safe. Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health Training qualification focuses on the health and safety duties of employers and employees which include organizing health and safety, developing a positive health and safety culture and preventing accidents.Best Occupational Health and Safety Training in Hyderabad
The importance of effective occupational health provision and health and safety management systems are emphasized, as well as awareness of the hazards and risks associated with workplace activities.
Why is this qualification important?
Employers have a moral and legal obligation to keep their people healthy and safe. Good health and safety is good for business.
- Two written examinations (90 minutes each).
- Assessed in 2 days
- Qualifying Marks is 45/100.
- Those who successfully complete the course and pass the assessments are awarded the official Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health from British Safety Council, UK
What Does the Health and Safety Course Cover?
Qualification content for Health and Safety course
- Legislation relating to health and safety in the workplace
- The health and safety duties of employers and employees
- Organising health and safety in the workplace
- Developing a positive health and safety culture
- Preventing accidents in the workplace
- The importance of effective occupational health provision
- Health and safety management systems
- Risk assessment and risk management
- The hazards and risks associated with workplace activities
- Controlling risks in the workplace
- Fire prevention in the workplace
- Managing emergencies in the workplace
- Reporting and investigating incidents in the workplace
- Reducing the impact of workplace activities on the environment.