Gulf Academy Profile
Gulf Academy of Safety is now Private Limited registered under Indian Companies Act 1956 offering International Health & Safety qualifications in India, Sri Lanka, North Africa, South Africa, Asia and Middle East. Our team of consultants support many organisations across the diverse cross-section of the industry, providing assistance, advice and training on health, safety and environmental compliance.
- Our Belief & Values:
- Our Team:
- At Gulf Academy: Advice, knowledge and experience sharing can be trusted.
- Gulf Academy Health & Safety Training Services
- If we say we can deliver, we will.
- We want to be the best company to work with, so we value our clients
- We want to be the best company to work for so we invest in our people
- We’re committed to our training and consultancy being successful, practical and relevant
AT Gulf Academy all our staff is “Committed to YOUR success” through excellent training using the best available techniques of communication and imparting knowledge.
Our team of trainers and consultants are highly experienced in their fields and pride themselves on offering a professional friendly service that is second to none.
All of the training courses at academy are delivered by its own Experienced and accredited Training Consultants, Therefore the quality of training is assured and underpinned by our Pass assurance Scheme. Our commitment doesn’t finish at the end of training, Gulf Academy unique offer means we will provide telephone support from a competent person, for any queries you may have until you are accredited. This combined with our Pass assurance Scheme, gives you unparalleled value for money.
- Our dedicated, supportive personal service – before, during AND after your course – with our free telephone support line
- Confidence that you know who will be training you – no more gamble and uncertainty as to the quality and experience of your trainer
- Your course certificates delivered direct to your door by recorded delivery
- IOSH and NEBOSH Certifications with best in class tutors.
- Health & safety consultancy services and site audits.
- Our Continued Professional Development (CPD) club, supporting delegates with the successful implementation of health & safety within the workplace.
- Ongoing support to all our customers from our Personal Learning Advisors.