A NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award will benefit organisations who are hoping to implement a health and safety management system. Health and safety at work training will ensure that your workforce, especially supervisory staff, can apply the principles of risk assessment and control common workplace hazards to help to reduce accidents in the workplace and achieving cost savings for the business.
The course is also designed as a foundation course to allow progression to the NEBOSH General Certificate.
Who is the NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work Qualification For?
The NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award is an introductory qualification, and is aimed at those who are required to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job. Therefore, it is recommended managers, supervisors, team leaders, facility managers and people working with children take this course.
The syllabus of the NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work is wide and covers the following:
- Foundations of health and safety
- The responsibility for health and safety
- Health and safety risk assessment and control
- Hazards and controls associated with work equipment
- Transport safety
- Hazards and controls associated with electricity
- Fire safety
- Hazards and controls associated with manual handling and repetitive movement
- Hazards and controls associated with hazardous substances
- Hazards and controls associated with the working environment
Related Case Studies
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.